Martha Does it Better


OK. Seriously. These are the BEST MUFFINS EVER. My recipes all bite. This is the keeper. You have to try it. You just have to. Tossing the blueberries in flour keeps the muffins from going soggy, and the sugar on top before baking makes for the perfect crunch. I have a bit of a culinary crush.

Blueberry Muffins From Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook


I know it is cheating to just pot a link, but I can't help it. These babies are just TOO good.


Even my little dog Marley is putting on his reading glasses to get a load of these muffins. Also exciting in Martha news, there is now a section on dogs. Don't start watching the videos, it is addictive and has stopped me from studying for finals which is what I really need to be doing. As if I needed a good reason not to do homework. I am starting to realize I may be the biggest slacker law student ever. I am very motivated to be a fantastically awesome family lawyer, but around here it looks like my puppy is the only studious one.


(That is a total lie, my boyfriend hits the books like a mad man).

No comments: